In the How to Be on a Design Team eBook, we take an in-depth look at not only how to get onto a design team, but how to be the best when you are on one. Our ebook has 59 pages of in-depth detail of how you can become an effective asset in the Design Team world told by those who have been on Design Teams, Coordinated and own stamp companies.
Regardless of whether or not you have been on a design team, this eBook is going to help you:
- Understand the expectations
- Quality of work
- Prepare yourself to be on a Design Team
- How to be an effective asset
- Identify the right company to fit YOUR style
- Hear from some major stamp companies and what they look for in a Design Team Member
Just a few things before you get started on your Design Team journey:
- The links within the eBook are LIVE - which mean, they work so feel free to click away
- Each Lesson is also clickable - essentially, if you want to jump to a certain section or reference guide, just click on the section in the Table of Contents and it will take you there.
- If you would like to download and print, I highly recommend HP 32lb Premium Choice Paper. It is thicker, the pages won't bleed through when you do the double sided printing, plus it will allow you to highlight, mark up and use those reference guides. (If you do the brush lettering, this paper is FAB to use!)
- Please do not share our eBook with anyone. This is for you and you only (unless they want to purchase the eBook).
- If you have purchased the eBook and would like to join us in the online session, please contact me and I will send you a special coupon code to use!
- I have been through this eBook so many times, it's not funny, however I am sure I missed a few typos. If you find one or a dozen, feel free to let me know and I will do my best to correct them.
Other than that, download, read through and have fun!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Suzanne Moore is the founder and former owner of So Suzy Stamps. Specializing in snarky stamps, she brings a sassy and fun flavor to the crafting industry.
As the former co-host of the Taking Care of Business radio show, she has spent the last 12 years on the air, consulting business owners on growing their businesses, public speaking and is enjoying her new role in the crafting industry.
Suzanne lives in Northern New Mexico with her husband and menagerie of animals.
IN HER OWN WORDS
Essentially, our goal is to help bring you the ideas, tools, inspiration and focus to create a business in the Creative Industry. From selling your cards to being on a Design Team, starting your own company, creating classes in your area or anything that allows you to make money while you create.
With a background in business, our insight into the craft industry allows us to bring you the information you need to create, grow and succeed in the business you WANT.
Plus, it allows me to share all of this information that is rattling around in my head. I hope you join me in our new adventure. It’s nice to have smiling faces and friends around you. We have been through a lot together and I couldn’t imagine doing this without all of you.